So....wow. I haven't blogged as much as I would have liked recently but I've been caught up in the holidays and we had family visiting. I had the pleasure of having two of my cousins and one of their girlfriends visit us. My cousins Joe and Tom are fantastic and Tom's girlfriend is a dear friend as well. We had a lovely time and I was sad to see them leave. However we were blessed with the time we did have.
While they were here, the guys wanted a reading. While I am not very experienced, I have done some readings for people and I can't improve without practice. So I always mention that I am not an expert in any fashion and just go with my gut. It seems to work well.
So I own two decks, one of a celtic persuasion from Llewellyn and one Egyptian deck. I identify pretty strongly with the Egyptian pantheon but I like having a variety.
I did readings for Tom and Joe. Both said they felt they hit home and were really accurate. I was happy they got something from it and if it helped them on their journey, that made me happy. I've been writing down more of my spiritual experiences which is good for me. My Virgo sign operates best with some structure and organization. My artist side is all over the place.
I've had a lot to deal with in the month of December so I was happy to usher the new year in. Most times I feel sad to see a year go but not this one. I did a simple white sage incense smudging all over the house and envisioned the house protection spell being renewed. I've been going through ALOT of clutter and using this time with my husband to the fullest (he's on vacation since his work had a "shutdown" week) Paid time off and a much deserved break? He needed it. This is a rambling post. I'll try to be more organized next time;)
Happy New Years to all, May 2016 be a great year for us all.



No comments:
Post a Comment