So the other day I got a hair up my proverbial butt to organize my spiritual supples and bookcase. I also have been unearthing a lot in the middle of the blizzard that descended on us. I will be posting pictures of my library but until then, I felt like sharing a simple organizing project I completed.
I had the idea to get one of those old peg post things at my old apartment and created a jewelry display. They are also really good for hanging hats or scarves. For me, I needed a place for my necklaces. It's said if you don't see them, you won't wear them.
So. True.
Most of my necklaces aren't expensive, but they do the trick.
(I tried to add a blog tag to this photo. It turned out all spattered in the background. Sorry about that...I don't have the time to fix it at the moment but will definitely get the addressed in the future.)
Also a helpful hint I found was that using paper straws and tissue paper, I was able to store all my necklaces from our move and have them be tangle free!
This isn't the best picture, I dove into it without realizing, "Hey, get a before shot!". LOL
Hopefully this is helpful. You can find the wooden pegs at walmart, or amazon, or a local thrift store. That's where I procured mine, and I spray painted it white.



No comments:
Post a Comment