So today while I was running errands, I was walking outside and a crow passed overhead. It was cawing quite loudly and for some reason, my attention was drawn to it. I figured something was trying to grab my attention. Normally I am not one to see signs everywhere, but something told me to look up what a crow sighting may mean.
It flew over my head and as I looked up at it, it began to caw loudly. Interestingly enough, this is what I found online:
"The crow has a powerful knowing of the changes of life and death-and the changes in the cycle of life. Passing of the old, awakening of the new. It is said to be a messenger. The passing away of the old can come in many forms. It can come in the form of changes, like a new job, new relationship, or new revelation that can change your life.
When you hear the crow cawing, it is an omen to listen very closely to the messages. Whatever it may be, you can be sure it will be good indeed! All you need to do is embrace it.Prepare yourself to release that which has been impeding your path so that you may enter new dimensions of being."
Wow.
I've always felt crows were misunderstood and I love ravens. Perhaps because I love Edgar Allen Poe so much too ;)
Without disclosing my personal life at the moment....this is huge. My relationship is fine but there is another huge part of my life I am working on improving right now. So this crow that spoke to me today? Very spot on indeed.
As we say in the craft, there are no coincidences...


No comments:
Post a Comment