Thursday, January 14, 2016

Navigating your sign and such

I am a Virgo, which is an interesting sign. I possess some qualities of this sign, and some people don't think that your astrological sign means anything and it is a bunch of rubbish.

I disagree.


I don't plan my entire day around it, but I think knowing your sign, and some of the depth can really help you not only understand yourself, but how others operate and how you interact with them.

I like knowing other's signs and the more research I do, the more I can tell how I will interact with them. I also can tell if I will really get along well with them, or what I should avoid. I have a lot of different signs in my life, and one I realized my mother is an air sign, our communication patterns MADE SO MUCH SENSE. OH MY GAWD.

I am an earth sign, so I like a plan, I like organization, things going well. My mother is a wonderful woman, but her air sign is flaky, doesn't take things the same way I do, and in the past when we argued, I can DEFINITELY see why now.

There is a wonderful video series on Youtube, by Kelley Rosano. I will share my link below. You can watch your own forecast by your own sign for each month.

She is really great and the real deal.



Check her out and hopefully she will help you put your months into perspective. I know it's been helpful for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment