Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Implementation

So over the course of the last few months, I have tried to be more consistent in some areas of my life and have had some success.

As a Virgo, I tend to want organization, but my brain is all over the place (slightly ADD, but never diagnosed? Yep, that sounds about right). Now I should say it is more dedication to DISCIPLINE that is making me happier and getting more accomplished.

I've been blogging here more often. I'm getting less hung up on perfection and more hung up on actually DOING things.

I've been doing more with my art than I have in years and networking simultaneously.

I've finally tackled a project I have dreamed about for years. In my own home, and with the help of my husband.

THAT project makes me so happy and will be featured in another post entirely. It deserves its own post.


And last but certainly not least, I have incorporated my spiritual beliefs more into my everyday life and have been living my life as a pagan more. Which is joyful in and of itself.

While on an important phone call today, I chose to have several appropiate stones near by. Tiger's eye for luck, hematite for grounding, quartz and another for clarity, etc.


I felt happy just thinking to include them in my endeavor, which went REALLY REALLY well.

I will probably design a 2016 goal list and post it at some point, but I have some painting that MUST get done today before I work in the evening. I'll probably post pictures of that too.


Cheers everyone! Feel free to comment so I know if people are enjoying the posts or have any feedback.


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog today linked from Witchy Words. It's very interesting so far and I'm looking forward to reading more.
    I like the idea of having the crystals near you while on the phone. I'll try that.
    xx Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katie! I really love hearing from people out there in the virtual world! <3

      Delete