Friday, January 1, 2016

Traditions

I'd really like to set up a permanent space for an altar. Right now I am currently using a bookshelf in our bedroom as a makeshift space.

It is nice because I can set up grids the way I want them and have all my books there also, with my salt lamp.
However the shelf is on the narrow side and that prohibits the size I would like.


This image I found on Pinterest, found on this website here




I like that there is room for a grid, incense, etc.

Right now we really need more shelving period so I am hoping we can get that resolved soon.

Other Goals include making a witch ball or two for this new year. I may be slightly behind but no matter there, as long as it is accomplished. No more self loathing, even in small increments. I've stopped beating myself up so much and will continue that into 2016 and beyond.

Of course my inspiration for witch balls wouldn't be complete without a nod to WitchyWords, one of my favorite pagan blogs. Marietta, you're fabulous.

The link above goes to her ornament post on a previous Yule. I highly recommend reading it if you haven't come across her blog already.


What has everyone else done this Yule/ New Years that they would like to share? I'd love to hear what others have done/are doing. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment