Thursday, May 26, 2016

Photoshoots in nature

I needed to get a headshot for my upcoming artist display at the co-op I belong to, and rather than a plain boring one...I got creative. My fellow witchy friend Genna offered to take my photos and we went outdoors.

I wore the necklaces I got from Hot topic in LA with the pentagrams.I know getting jewelry from there may have some wondering...but for me,it's huge because it's the first time I've worn a symbol of my faith so openly. I don't live in an area friendly to this spirituality, so often we hide our symbols of our faith. These necklaces make me happy. They are a symbol of my journey, and meaningful to me.
I am also grateful for the growth of this blog. I started it as a way to document my journey and to connect with fellow pagans. It does just that, and I look forward to the relationships that exist and the others that will be.

Blessed be all, I'll post some pics of today's photo shoot below:)

2 comments: