I have so much to talk about on the metaphysical front.
I have so much to post about my trip to Los Angeles too.
I'm just really being hit by mars retrograde and the jet lag.
Today I was so lethargic I smudged the entire house with some lavendar sage I had. It helped but I was just so exhausted. I posted in my sage goddess group and apparently others felt the same too. It's ironic since it was sunny today...and normally that's enough to purge any feeling of sleepiness.
I wasn't really hungry,either. But I made sure I ate. A lot of ladies said the mars retrograde was affecting them also.
So I'll probably do a few posts to update to cover all of my trip.
I got to go to a drum circle on venice beach that was for world peace. It was amazing...I'll post more about it...but after I took some neat photos with my friend Jessy and then we saw dolphins. LIVE WILD DOLPHINS. Thirty or forty feet away.
It was amazing and my heart was overjoyed.
Ps the new kitty Salem is doing well :) he was so good for our entire LONG trip. ..I felt so bad but we made it!




Aww! Glad you had a nice trip. I hear you about Mercury Retrograde. Not only have I been exhausted for no reason but I have been struggling to register for a summer online course I need. It has been one road block after another. I am hoping it finally gets taken care of today. I've been on the phone all morning and afternoon trying to deal with this issue. I got the school to FINALLY remove the hold on my account after 3 months of fighting them, just to get jerked around about registering. This has to be done by the end of the week otherwise I may lose my new job. This is a requirement for the position and I can't take another blow.
ReplyDeleteSalem is very handsome. Takes a very special person to travel across the country to rescue an animal. :)
I hope all the kinks work out! I know you've mentioned all the work you've put towards this job already :) Thanks for the compliment on adopting Salem, I'm happy to give him the love he deserves:) he's so goofy but a sweet boy <3
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete