It's on a farm in Pennsylvania. They had a lot of vendors and music. It was confusing with parking and such, but once you go there and find where you have to walk to get to the entrance, then it's like you're escaping into an enchanted land. I really liked how creative people got with their costumes. It's been rainy and such, so I didn't go all out with a costume. I did make flower crowns though for myself and my friend. We wore them the whole time we were there.
I will be possibly doing more of a Beltane ritual tomorrow. I am always tired when I think of doing one, so I end up doing it at a different time.
I hope everyone enjoyed their Beltane/ May Day celebrations :)



I am very jealous! We don't have such an awesome festival here in Georgia. We do have Renn Fest going on right now and we went on Saturday to celebrate out anniversary. Had a great time drinking lots of mead!
ReplyDeleteOMG that's Spoutwood Fairy Festival! I was there!!! I went on Saturday. I got a new pair of wings and funnel cake...it was a great time! I hope you had fun and didn't get rained on. The weather was so gray, but the magic of the festival kept things bright, am I right? :)
ReplyDeleteStacy I have wanted to go for years and finally did! I'm from Hershey originally although I moved an hour or so away...I was glad we took the time to go! I want to go eariler next year and hopefully it won't be so muddy! Who knows....maybe we passed one another! I did see your pics...loved your ensemble!
DeleteMead is delicious! Happy anniversary :)
Delete