Monday, April 11, 2016

Spiritual Bookshelf

So the bookshelf we have in our bedroom has become an altar of sorts, I guess you would say. I cleaned it and re-organized it the other day.
I figured having all my spiritual books and supplies in one spot would be more efficient, and help me keep track of what I do have.


So for now, this is the configuration. Candles and my salt lamp will remain on top for burning/lighting purposes. I also have my stone collection on top as well:

I've gotten these from friends and various metaphysical shops in PA. This doesn't show them all but that's ok.

Also I have my books and tarot cards, smudging shell and various candles and ephemera.

My Egyptian tarot cards and other supplies are kept in this "treasure" chest I bought years ago at Lowe's, all of places.

My newest addition is a mortar and pestle. I got it at a local kitchen store in the mall, for under 10 bucks! Score on that find!


So there's a little peek at my spiritual bookcase! ( which we inherited from my husband's grandmother...I haven't painted it but I would like to put some pagan symbols and other runes etc all over with a different color scheme eventually. Being an artist has its perks!)

I'd love to hear how others organize their supplies/books/tools etc...

I still don't have a cauldron, athame, or other things....but all in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment