I know I have a lot to post about but sadly I haven't really had much time to blog.
So here we go!
New job: going great. Hard time adjusting to getting up early and the hours but...that's ok! I am happy with the environment and my co workers. At least money worries are lessened and given time, I will be getting my bills caught up and paid off etc...yay. Goddess is good.
New Cat: Salem is doing well. He is friendly and cute. Our other cats are not so friendly to him (poor guy! he just wants to make friends!) But I am hoping in time this will dissipate. Cats take longer to adjust. Salem is a big cat and eats a lot...and uses his box a lot. So we have become the people that have to buy huge bags of cat food and cat litter. Haha! But I am happy that we rescued him and gave him a loving home.
This is me and Salem...and his "toothless" face. If you have seen "How to train your dragon"...you'll get the reference.
Soooooo let's start with my metaphysical space. The cabinet I found at a local thrift store is now finally cleaned and up in my art/office room.
The scroll work and inlays on this piece is just GORGEOUS. I got it for $20 at a local thrift store!! Talk about a steal. It used to be a record player. I have an egyptian print framed above that I got at Venice beach in California. It looks really nice hanging there. I also splurged at two metaphysical stores in Gettysburg and got smudging feather that is now hanging beside the print....with several other items :-D
I have some of my herbs and incense on the lower shelves...for now. I am going to rearrange I am sure. Some of the items on top for now will rotate out.
I finally own a cauldron!! I am looking forward to some fire magic and using different types of incense.
I also have been drying some of my own personal rose petals to make salves and possible some rose oil!
So for now....yea! Lots going on. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I'll try to update more often.
Blessed be!







You may want to invest in a cat diffuser. They sell these calm plug-in's to help cats adjust to new members and changes at the pet store. I've heard mixed reviews, but always worth a shot! Glad the new job is working out!
ReplyDelete