Saturday, November 28, 2015
Success!
I found the coding area on my layout and now after some playing around , A better layout has emerged! If I had only known where to look sooner but thanks to fellow readers encouragement and some googl-ing later, A new look :) Not quite there but a lot closer :) The other day I felt able to predict astrological signs for people. Based off of what I know of them and their personality, I was able to pinpoint it. Not that it was a big thing persay,I just liked that it related to my studies and basic "feel" of people, my intuition was honed and spot on. My grounding and centering is increasing in strength and I am lighting a healing candle tonight for myself (my own ongoing issues..won't go into detail) and my friend who just had surgery. Goodnight and blessed be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment