Friday, November 13, 2015

Judge not

...Please do not judge the layout look of this blog yet. I am not well versed in CSS and need to probably buy a template which I HATE doing but I don't have the time to sit down and re do coding which I am not good at.


Hopefully I will be able to get a layout I like which will suit the purposes of this blog. Right now I am wishing I had the skill but mine lies in other areas. Blessed be everyone

4 comments:

  1. If you need any help, please let me know. I don't mind as long as you give me a wee bit of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your help! I love how you did your profile picture with the welcome and description. I need to update my header as well. If you get a chance, I'd love any advice!

      Delete
    2. My welcome and picture is actually a picture I created in photoshop. If you don't have photoshop, picmonkey.com will allow you to edit and create images for your blog free of charge.

      Delete
  2. BTW, if you want me to help your create any blog images, feel free to email me at flyingthehedge@outlook.com. Send me your ideas, pictures, etc and I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete