Friday, November 13, 2015

A beginning

This is not the beginning of my journey but it is the beginning of posting about my belief system and anything I feel is related or pertinent to that.

Let me just share that I discovered flowering teas this year and they are quite beautiful and delicious. Thanks to Marietta at I read about that and was intrigued. My Gps on my phone took me a unique route yesterday. And while I would like to say that it's easy to blame the technology for being faulty, This was the route that led me past a charming English Bistro that advertised Holistic/organic goods. Call me a sucker but I had to turn around and check it out. The lovely Proprietress was very knowledgeable and I came home with a flowering tea and glass teapot to brew it in. The blossoms are hand stitched overseas to create the "flower" like blossom that unfolds as it is steeped. I even had my husband and his friend enjoy some in an impromptu tea party. Needless to say it has a delicate delicious taste AND it benefits workers in fair trade overseas.


Can't get much better than that. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Flowering teas are wonderful! Before I met my husband I had a flowering teapot. Unfortunately it was left with my ex after an awful breakup and he smashed it, along with several other possessions of mine. I should probably add this to my Yule list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Make some new memories and delicious tea with it :-)

      Delete
    2. Definitely! Make some new memories and delicious tea with it :-)

      Delete