Lammas I celebrated with a delicious meal, and watching the Sage Goddess ritual on my computer as I did some art.
Her ritual was calming, and I enjoyed it. Athena has such a quiet grace, that is wonderful to interact with.
I know some like to make sabbat meals with correlating foods, but I went with recipes I had wanted to try, along with food items I already had.
Some of the food was from the locals farmer's market, so in that way I felt it was more "earthy" and "witchy".
Dinner was:
- Garlic butter chive pork chops ( I have cooked pork chops only once before..I don't eat them often. THESE WERE AMAZING!!)
- Homemade mashed potatoes
- Parmesean baked green beans
- not pictured: garlic parm noodles
I hope everyone had a wonderful Lammas. As always, I struggle to see Summner go, but with all the heat we had recently, I am getting more in the mood for Fall, which is one of my fav holidays...minus the darkness.
How did everyone celebrate their Lammas? Feel free to share below!
Blessed be,
Anara

No comments:
Post a Comment