I have been doing a lot of thinking recently. This month, August, is huge in the sense we have an eclipse, and retrograde, and a whole lot of cosmic upheaval.
I say upheaval since many things will be brought to light, and there is a lot going on for everyone (astrologically speaking) this month.
I used to get caught up entirely in "doing it all". Society seems to think that your house should be impeccable, your career exciting and all consuming, and somewhere in there you need to make time for family, religion, and yourself.
It's not possible. I've tried. We've all tried.
And now I am going to say that you don't HAVE to do it all.
I am tired of unrealistic expectations and tired of feeling like I am running a rat race and never getting anywhere.
Time to be true to myself, and do what I am best at.
I know the Universe is telling me that I need to be doing art and other endeavors as my profession. My problem is that my growth in that are is limited, due to time, and my time is spent at a job I no longer enjoy, nor is the environment there healthy.
But I cannot put my husband in a financial position where he is the sole breadwinner until I have enough income on my own endeavors to be self employed.
So here I am, with crazy shit happening this past week that I can't even go into detail on, and I feel like August is like "Hey, it's gonna be crazy , but you are going to grow SO MUCH!!
Not so sure I like that kind of tough love, but I don't seem to have much choice in the matter, do I?
So I won't be sorry if my house is kinda messy, or if I can't make every event in town, or see everyone, all the time.
I will make time for the essentials, and some time for ME, and spirituality, and my art....and whatever is left over, I'll see where I can divide it.
I am tired of following a regimen that does not suit me, and makes me unhappy. Time to own my power, grab my dreams, live my life to the fullest.
Blessed be to you all,
Anara
No comments:
Post a Comment