I know I haven't posted on this page for quite some time.
My life has been changing in major ways over the last year or more.
My instagram has been pretty much the only place where I have been posting anything spiritual.
I've been working with Tarot a lot more, and my readings have been spot on as usual. The cards never lie, but I am finding a deeper communion and meaning within the readings now with more practice.
My art has become really intuitive as well.
I never knew how much it was until my most recent one, titled " The Healing Circle".
I've been reading some really good books for spiritual growth and I think that's been helping my personal evolution as well.
Not much else to say at the moment, other than I think I will try to post here more regularly.
Blessed be,
Anara
No comments:
Post a Comment