I'm always a bit behind with my sabbats but I was more prompt posting on Instagram for this Litha. Of Course, summer is going too quickly for my liking and I am trying to come to terms with that. I know I do better when flowing with the wheel of the year, but it's always hard to reliquish summertime. Even though I adore Autumn, knowing the weather and darkness to follow really bothers me.
However, moving on.....Here is my Altar for Litha, 2017.
Elements of the Sun, honoring the half way point of the year, with nods to balance throughout.
I also did a more night-time version of my altar:
A note on this .....I did a mediation/ritual that really connected me to the God. I've been drawn to connecting to his energy recently, understanding more of the masculinity of the God/Goddess balance. And boy, was that ritual powerful....I invited the God's energy into my body while I danced and felt like his energy kind of joined me in my body at some points. It wasn't possession but more like a joining me in my energy field/body. I don't know how else to describe it. It was powerful, wonderful, exhilarating.
I'll include a clip on correspondences from http://sacredwicca.jigsy.com/litha:
Right now in mundane life terms I am really focusing on balance, and my career goals. This encompasses my main job, my side "hustles", including my art.
I'm working on a really large project at the moment that has been in the works since last year. I am keeping the details to myself, and plan to share more upon the project completion. A fellow witch and artist friend is helping me with it, which makes me really happy.
Until next time, Blessed be!
Anara
No comments:
Post a Comment