Monday, December 26, 2016

Yule 2016

So for Yule this year, I went to my friend Angi's home where a few of us gathered and enjoyed a home cooked meal. Unfortunately we were running late and got there later than I would have liked. Also, I realized later that I did not take any photos with anyone!
Normally I am on top of that.
That said. ...we did do a yule craft, with rice,sage,lavendar and sea salt. Angi provided us with all the supplies. Some chose to layer them, like me!, others ground it all together to release the scent.

I decided to add sigils to mine...and went with the four elements as my choice. The marker got rubbed off a little but you'll get the gist. I felt it would correspond nicely.

I have a stressful day tomorrow and it's my first day back from work. I'm about to indulge in a bath and some much needed meditation. I hope you all had a blessed yule <3

1 comment:

  1. Cute little craft! Good luck going back to work. I go back Monday and the students come back Tuesday. Yay....

    ReplyDelete