Sorry readers. I've been remiss on here. But I've been thinking often about my little spiritual blog and how I need to post more regularly.
When I don't I notice, and it bothers me. Life gets chaotic, but you need to slow it down by making time for the things that center you and make you happy.
Soooooo, It's the holiday season! I have a yule celebration with pagan friends on the 23rd, so that makes me happy. We are going to have a large dinner and fellowship, I hope some sort of ritual is involved as well. I may write up one and bring it along if everyone wants to participate.
I am happy to report that I used magic to my advantage at a recent court dispute over a traffic citation. The cop in question was being ridiculous, so I went to court to fight it, and with my magic, he did not show. Justice prevailed, my friends.
I think I am also going to be doing a house cleansing and gratuity offering. While we have a while to go yet to be on more solid financial footing, my husband got the job he wanted, I have a good job, my art is selling most of the time! and we have a beautiful home with three furry fur kids.
While we aren't at the end of the light in the tunnel, it's there, and we are moving towards it. I need to work on my gratuity and staying in the moment. I am a grateful person, but I tend to focus and think on the negative or lack of things. We all do it, but I am making a concerted effort to change my thought patterns in this way.
Lots of things hit us financially and Christmas shopping was very lean this year. I wish I could do more, but it is what it is.
I'd like to create more traditions, and get back in tune with the moon cycles. Today marks our full moon and I have been out of sync...on my drive home yesterday I noted how big the moon was and got some photos. But tonight is full moon!
So remember to have your moon water ready, your stones out for cleansing, and anything else you do! I know I need to do a ritual badly. Sage Goddess does an online one that I do enjoy, however it is at 9pm, which is normally when I am winding down for the night.
Making the time for your spirituality is worth it though.
How's everyone doing out there? Any holiday traditions you would like to share?
Here's a photo of Salem under the tree. I have very minimal decorations up this year. I don't feel like going all out because that would involve taking it all down. haha.
Photo dump of pets:




Our Yule is going to be lean this year as well. Like you guys, we have a long way to go financially before we are back on even ground. I'm so over living pay check to pay check and unfortunately it isn't my fault. Someone else tends to over spend and despite my urgings hasn't made the changes he needs to so we can move ahead. There is only so much one person can do, you know?
ReplyDeleteGlad everything is moving in the right direction for you guys!