Sunday, September 4, 2016

Mercury retrograde-end of summer 2o16

Sooooooooo virtual world. What a crazy ride the last few weeks have been.

Good things: I was asked to participate in a small circle. We had our first gathering and I led the circle, being the most experienced. Everyone liked it so much we are now gathering regularly. I am happy to have these ladies to do magic with and share our beliefs with one another.

We will be attending a local festival that has yoga, runes, music and more at a winery next weekend....and a ren faire trip with all of our significant others in october. Samhain plans will have to be planned as well. ..being my favorite holiday /sabbat ever! !!

Not so great news: someone I had called friend in the past attacked me once again and I told her, if it happened again, I would be done. I am tired of this individual's toxicity. I performed a karmic spell and released my hurt. It's not black magic, and I used a mirror to enhance the spell. Powerful stuff....but I am done with negativity and sent it back to whence it came.

Also: We had not one, but TWO deaths this week.....my grandmother and my husband's grandfather. (We were close to him) I will be speaking at his funeral and am creating a photo slideshow tribute. My husband's step grandmother and her daughter verbally attacked us yesterday, so you better believe a binding spell and then some is in order. I cannot believe hiw nasty people can be, especially after a death. It's all about any money they can get....they stopped visiting his grandfather in the hospital months ago and never came to the health center where he lived the last months of his life. My husband and his family were the only ones that did. It's all very upsetting and in case we need to resort to legal action, I won't say anymore on the subject. But the toxic former friend felt the need to use our family losses as a reason to reach out to me (as I knew she would ) and I have not responded. Sad to see a friendshio of over ten years go, but not when they think it is ok to treat friends like garbage. And I won't take that kind of treatment.


So please include our family in your intentions if you are holding sacred space this week. This retrograde has been one of the worst to date.

I'll include a video I did of my ritual to honor my passed relatives. Athena from sage goddess even commented on it. Our online community and fb friends have been so supportive and that means so much.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your losses. It's always hard to lose a loved one, especially one you are close to. I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts. =)

    As for your friend. Drop em! No one needs that shit. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Willow :)
      And yes....I no longer talk to that "friend". Sad when people are so selfish they burn every bridge they had. At least she should be able to have plenty of light to see the destruction...from all the burning she left behind :-P

      Delete