I Swore I had updated since July. Apparently not. So here we are!
It's 11pm my time and I'm drinking my tea while re-reading Deborah Blake's " circle,coven and Grove ".
I like her books and quite honestly, I wanted to review some group work.
A fellow witch I know asked me to practice with her and another mutual friend. She knows I am one as well and although we have talked about it....she messaged me randomly and asked if I would want to get together and do magic. I said yes, of course! I've always wanted to have more witch friends so I was happy to be asked. I just haven't done any magic with anyone other than my friend Angi and the circle I met through her.
Angi and I have very potent energy together so our magic is always intense. It will be interesting to see how the energies flow in this new gathering.
How about you virtual world? How was your practice evolved? Solitary, group, or both? Even though I am solitary, I like groups. I'm not opposed to a coven if I had a good fit. But I am selective in whom I practice with.
Oh and....I got a tattoo this week. One of my past lives/spirit animal inspired.
(It's on my left foot/ankle. It hurt so bad but damn do I love it! )
Also cats are good...Salem is fat, Scarlett is cranky and Sienna is a spaz...so that is our normal in a nutshell.
Salem has taken to coming in with me while I do magic in my art room...and I really need to do another post on some magic I have done recently. More on that amazingly powerful experience to come...


No comments:
Post a Comment