Well February was interesting.
I had a very powerful reading from a friend whom is a medium by profession. And by powerful, talk about knock you on your butt! I was able to speak to deceased family members, including my dad. It was amazing and emotional. It deserves a mention in another post though, so I am only briefly mentioning it here.
I have been more active in my art as an artist. I finished my first graphic design freelance project for a friend and it has been really satisfying to push my limits and explore new territories.
I have been trying to be patient. It's always my hardest lesson. I've been applying for full time work and busting my butt at my part time job. That, and my art, is what my job is now a days. But I love art so it's not hard, it's just hard worrying if I will make enough each month to pay my share of bills. I don't like putting my husband under more stress financially.
That said, we are hopefully going to hear if he got a promotion here shortly. It's been REALLY hard to be patient for both of us. This could really make a HUGE difference in our lives. He probably will find out today.
I did an awesome full moon ritual with sagegoddess via her online ritual and my intention was for my husband's goals. It was really powerful and I like her energy. Calm, confident, beautiful. Very much at one with herself and the goddess. Definitely a role model. I could really feel the energy after that. Very cool to feel the impact of the moon since I love it so much. #moonchild
Some of my family is going through some issues also so as an empath, I have felt the stress of that. I want to be able to do more, but I have to accept I can't fix everything. As a Virgo, we tend to want to help or fix situations. Not all can be, nor is it always our place to do so. And being helpless is not something we relish.
But hey folks, it's spring almost! ( we just had a dusting of snow last night) But it's melting and that makes me happy, I am ready for the beauty of nature coming alive!
I also picked up this book at a 2nd and Charles shop. Super cheap!

That book is on my list of ones to pick up and has been for some time. I always seems to purchase others instead. Haha! Let me know how you like it.
ReplyDeleteSo far so good! She is british and I love her slang that she uses. I'll probably do a book review on here as well :)
ReplyDelete