Saturday, March 11, 2017

March Update

Sooooo here we are in March.

We had snow all day yesterday, and the day before that, it was sixty degrees and sunny out.

Welcome to Pennsylvania.


That said, I have a few updates.

- I finally called it quits with the second job, I love having weekends free for the first time in years. However, now I have been traveling or catching up with friends and family during them, so I haven't been able to get a ton done around the house or with my art...just in short bursts.

- I meal planned this entire week and worked out three days and walked the rest, and got my husband to do so with me. BIG score on getting back into shape and feeling better and happier!! I had a wake up call when at the doctor's office recently...I weigh more now than ever...ever since I have gone off medication. Eww. More than I ever have in my life... Not cool! So I have been carving out set times each day for physical activity and I am happy to have done so.

- I got to attend a learning session on essential oils though my day job, which was through our local chamber of commerce. I learned a ton about oils and while I have been using them correctly, there are a million more things I can do. Also, they have a huge inventory of essential oils, carrier oils, etc at a local pharmacy...so I can make my own or buy theirs....witchy heart won!

- I made two batches of bath bombs with essential oils and they turned out alright. Still trying to tweak coloring and such but if they do the job, that works for me! Also regular ones are so pricey, it's nice to make my own.

- Full moon in Virgo is tomorrow (MY SIGN) I'll be doing something, and Sage Goddess is having an online ritual. If you've never done one, I recommend it. It's free and nice to have a guided ritual by such a lovely lady. Athena is amazing.

- Things are better at my main job with the cantankerous co-worker. I still have some thoughts on how the dynamic there is dysfunctional with more than just her, but I am more aware of what triggers them both.

- Visit today with fellow witches and powerful medium friend, yay! And a separate dinner tonight celebrating another witch's birthday.

Happy March my friends!

Oh!!! And I have a pagan nom de plume now!!!! Anara Ravenmoon. :-D Find me on instagram!

Cheers,
Vanessa aka Anara :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like 2017 is treating you well! Good to hear. We are already following each other on the Instagrams?

    ReplyDelete