So really quick I just wanted to post a short blurb and then the video I recorded the other night this week.
I found a really cool article that talks about the new moon (this Sunday!) and it was all really helpful information so I'll share that below.
I am kinda busy this weekend and have tried with several of my witch friends to get together to celebrate Samhain in some fashion...but everyone is busy or cannot. It's really a let down, I LOVE Halloween and Samhain...and to not have plans to celebrate is upsetting to me.
I will do something, even if it isn't with a group, but it bugs me when I don't have grand halloween plans. I truly enjoy going out in costume and celebrating Samhain in a group. Last year we did that with the group I met locally, and it was a really good ritual, and my husband and his friend participated in it, which was a first.
However, the host and hostess of that group have gotten extremely political, and when I unfollowed them on fb, (note: NOT unfriended, just unfollowed) and they found out, they put up an ignorant post and I am just so done with the politics on fb and in general.
If you attack me for not wanting to support ignorance, then you show your ignorance. To pull a quote from a few years ago: "Ain't nobody got time for that."
So those people are unfriended and I won't lose sleep if I never see them again.
I just don't have the tolerance for bs anymore. I mean, life is short and I want to make the most of it, and those people that want to allow politics to destroy their friendships? Not the kind of people I want in my life.
The one other former friend I mentioned in another post reached out to me again, and when I finally did respond to her, she projected all kinds of things onto me and was lashing out.
I try to be a logical person. I know I am not perfect. No one is. But this person, a Sagittarius, does not want to be censored or told in any way when she is wrong. And I can only take so much before yes, I will stand up and rip you a new one if you are being a genuine butthole.
SO you have the quintessential "I'm going to do it my way, even if it's wrong" attitude from her, and when I tell her the reason I stopped trusting her and talking to her is because she was completely rude and horrible to me, and friends don't treat their friends that way. Her response is " well you better get a thicker skin". HAH. Umm, I do have one, I just don't tolerate people thinking it's acceptable to speak to me that way. If that makes me have "too high of expectations of people and being judgmental"....OOoooook.
(Note for new readers: this does connect, and see below post for #burningbridge individual I mentioned)
I mention all this BECAUSE my horoscope had said that people from my past would be reaching out and apologizing to me. She said she had apologized (she hadn't) and another one of my ex's randomly reached out and said he was sorry for all that he did years ago.
Iv'e said it before....There is no coincidence in the craft.
This new moon will be one to shed what is holding you back. Whether it's fear, toxic relationships, lack of confidence to pursue your dreams....This article is worth a read: http://www.rebellesociety.com/2016/10/28/caracampbell-scorpio-new-moon/
The toxic person I mentioned is someone I have known since high school. We have been through a lot together, and I think that is why that even when we fight, we kind of think well should we really lose this friendship we have had for so long?
I spoke to someone that knows her well and she said that she thinks we should try to save the friendship. I said I would be willing to talk to her, and messaged her a nice text saying that. However....once you lose my trust, good luck getting it back. I'm willing to talk but I don't entertain any hope to work on the relationship unless I see reciprocation.
And you get to a point where you don't want to bother with people that fly off the handle...more often than not. Esp those that cannot see their behavior as unacceptable.
I know this was kind of ramble-esque, and I apologize. I'll post the link below for my latest video. My best wishes for a happy, spooky Samhain to you all! <3
Ground and center...advice I should be taking myself. Haha!
ReplyDelete