Sunday, October 9, 2016

A bit of Catch up


This is from a fairy garden in a community in PA. I just couldn't help taking a photo. I would like to eventually have a fairy garden myself but for now I have a small area underneath a tree in our backyard. One thing I am really aware of is the fact the people were spreading glitter there, Glitter is really not good for the environment. A bit contradictory when Fairies are associated with nature and such. However it was a nice set up that they had this community effort. It was the last real "venture" that we did at the end of the summer. This community has an ice cream parlor and other places that we like to visit, especially at the beginning and end of the summer.

I will say that this year I have tried to be more in tune not only with moon cycles, and in tune with the sabbats and the wheel of the year. I was really disappointed that summer was over, because we didn't get to do the same things we usually do (like see the beach, go kayaking etc) but I've accepted that fall is here. I do really enjoy halloween and fall, but the darkness does bother me. So it's a mixed bag this year.

I've been trying to get in as many events as possible that relate to spirituality. In my last post, I talked about meeting Silver RavenWolf. That was a small, but fun event. I also went to a winery with some girlfriends, that had a spiritual vibe like event. We did yoga under one of the tents, and they had music, and other vendors. It was small but we had a nice time.

I got together with two of the ladies again for fire magic at my house. more on that later. I've been so busy lately. I hope to have more time soon to write properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment