Have you ever had a feather show up randomly in your path? I know I have seen postings about it but recently I have been more aware. When I was out in LA, A black feather crossed my path...literally blew over my foot. If that isn't direct, I don't know what is!
The meaning basically was warding off negativity and symbolizing spiritual growth. Which I have been definitely experiencing.
But yesterday I saw a gray feather in the street. I noted it as I crossed and then went into my second job, and went upstairs to change.
As I removed my shoes....there was a gray feather. I didn't step on it, but somehow it came upstairs with me?
No coincidence I say.
Gray feathers mean peace and neutrality. I was upset at the moment I saw that feather and it brought me back down to earth you could say.
I also saw a brown and white striped feather over the fourth. The meaning for that is: "Brown feathers banded or mixed with white bring happiness and give the kind of protection that enables one to go unnoticed amidst those who would harm them." Credit: http://sacredwicca.jigsy.com/feathers
Also this was helpful:
Credit
Just some interesting thoughts I had. Has anyone else experience a feather story?

This picture has been popping up on my Pinterest a lot lately. It's helpful. I've been considering turing in into a printable BOS page.
ReplyDelete