I've been a little remiss in not posting sooner but I finally found a grimoire. Being a Virgo, I like having an organized spot to collect my thoughts. In this case, spells.
With the recent new moon amd my own life situation, I've been doing more spell work. But this has lent me more connection with diety and more practice in working spells, so it's a twofold benefit. Things I was looking for in a grimoire: -the size where I could write comfortably -preferably leather exterior -flexible in that I can remove and replace pages as I prefer
This is actually a sketch book from Hobby Lobby. It was seven dollars and the leather exterior is soft and supple. I love how it feels. The brown felt right, it came in black also.
What drew you to your own version of a grimoire? I'd love to hear what others use. Btw...I originally thought I'd want a huge book like from Practical Magic...but then I realized something that big would be impractical. Besides, I can always have multiple ones but this is a good starting point.


No comments:
Post a Comment